I've applied the patch. How are you creating the patches? I had
trouble applying it on Windows using ToirtoiseSVN.

I've included the changes in the patch to the tools/TuscanyDriver
build. I haven't tested this and I'm not sure if it works with the
system.xml etc.

Can you do a clean extract as a base for future patches?

Cheers,

On 23/07/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll give this a go. I should be able to run it on Mac as well.

Cheers,

On 23/07/07, Brady Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I updated the jira1438 with update 3, which includes the following:
>        https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1438
>

> - added build.xml for the following dirs:
>    runtime/extensions/build.xml
>    runtime/extensions/cpp/build.xml
>    runtime/extensions/sca/build.xml
>    runtime/extensions/ws/build.xml
>
> - changed system.xml to check for necessary axis, php, python, rest, and
> ruby env vars. If they're not
>  set in the env, look for them in platform.properties
>
> - changed compile-targets.xml targets
>    <cpp-install-headers/> to <cpp-install-files/>
>    <cpp-install-lib/> to <cpp-install-file/>
>
> - added compile-targets.xml target: <cpp-symlink/>
>
> - added library versioning and the platform.tuscanySCA.library.version
> platform.properties property
>
> Can someone submit this for me.
>
> The only thing left now is the build.xml for these extensions: php,
> python, rest, ruby
>
> WRT testing on macs, I wont have a mac available until next week.
>
> Thanks

> Brady Johnson
> Lead Software Developer - HydraSCA
> Rogue Wave Software - [EMAIL PROTECTED]