Hi Mike

   This is a MAVEN issue, and we are trying to get help from the maven
developers [1]. In the meantime, a workaround we found was to publish
snapshots of all artifacts, the ones you mentioned, for
itest/contribution-import-export were renamed recently, let me publish
new snapshots in one hour or so, I'll let you know when they are
published.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg20844.html

--
Luciano Resende