Hey Andy,

   It should be OK for you to committ it directly, if you need a
review just forward the committ log and ask people to review (but I
guess they will be reviewing it anyway from the mail notifications).

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/