Currently we have couple places that can generate e-mail notification :
   - Apache Continuum build notifications (sucess/failure)
   - Traffic stats for Apache Tuscany Blog (daily/weekly)
   - Traffic stats for Apache Tuscany website (daily/weekly)
   - etc

I don't want to pollute the dev or committ list with these
notifications, and thus would like to propose creation of a
notification list to forward all these e-mails, and the interested
people would subscribe (or look into the archives) and have access to
these information.

If people are OK with this, I'd contact infra@ and ask for the
creation of the new notification list.

--