I need some advice on the way the code is structures. In various places in
the code I need to get at some information that logically belongs to the sca
domain. For example,

CompositeWireBuilderImpl.connectComponentReferences()

Tries to resolve services. In the distributed case this resolution may
validly fail and I need to ask the domain whether the service is available
elsewhere. So I need access to some domain management services. Ideally I
would like to have access to a domain interface but am unsure how to plumb
it in as this kind of thing isn't generally available now. Anyone care to
offer some advice how I get at such an interface without breaking the SPIs?

Thanks