Brady,

sorry I haven't had too much time to comment on this but it all looks
sensible and in the right direction to me.

Regarding the schema loading, where you say
"sca-implementation-java.xsd (loaded but ignored) " I think this means
we will load this schema but as no extension is registered to handle
the <implementation.java /> those elements will be ignored when
building the model from scdl.

I think we should ensure that scdl is not the only way to define model
elements so that extensions can add to the model dynamically. I think
this is possible today but I need to re-familiarise myself with the
code ;-)

Cheers,

--
Pete