Looking at TUSCANY-313, I was thinking about the use cases and
expected behavior.

case 1 - I'm a developer, building an application and I have some
broken XSD. I probably just want to get my eclipse project generated
so I can continue to work on my application.

case 2 - I'm generating my eclipse project, and my application depend
on the generated SDO, otherwise I'll get lot's of red x on eclipse and
my code won't compile and work.

So, in case1, i guess the developer won't really want the broken xsd
to be processed, and a quick workaround would be to remove the broken
xsd from the list of files to be processed on the project pom, but in
case2, I guess the developer would benefit from having the static sdo
generated when the eclipse:eclipse phase is processed.

Based on this, I was thinking if we really want to change the current
behavior. Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer