Great summary Sebastien (you were faster then me), looks like option B
is the consensus, and I'd like to give it a try so we could still get
it to the release branch on the next couple days. Please let me know
if anyone has any objections.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende