I was revisiting TUSCANY-1343  [1], and looks like we are still
creating the URL for the imported XSD directly in the
WSDLModelResolver unless the XSD import is defined as "/xxxx", this
would still make the scenario on TUSCANY-1343 fail.

<xsd:import namespace="http://priceQuoteSession";
schemaLocation="PriceQuoteService_schema1.xsd"/>

I was wondering if a better approach would be to try to resolve the
schemaLocation to a valid DeployedArtifact simmilar to the code below
:

DeployedArtifact proxyArtifact = contributionFactory.createDeployedArtifact();
proxyArtifact.setURI(importLocation);

DeployedArtifact importedArtifact =
contribution.getModelResolver().resolveModel(DeployedArtifact.class,
proxyArtifact);

and only try to create the URL (as we are doing today) if that can't
be resolved :

   url = new URL(new URL(parentLocation), importLocation);

I think this might help us on the TUSCANY-1343, Thoughts ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1343

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer