Hi,

What java classes do you expect to be annotated with SCA annotations in the OSGi bundle?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajini Sivaram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:05 AM
Subject: Re: implementation.osgi and SCA annotations

Ant,

The defaults used by implementation.osgi match the default behaviour of OSGi bundles. Scope is set to COMPOSITE, remotable interfaces use pass-by-value,
and properties can only be set/read using standard OSGi mechanisms. The
attributes provided in <implementation.osgi/> which are being replaced by
annotations provide support for SCA options in OSGi bundles, but these
require changes to the bundle anyway. So it makes sense to add these
additional properties in a way that is consistent with SCA, rather than add
something which is neither consistent with OSGi nor SCA.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini