Hi,

I meant to re-use some of the code in databinding module instead of adding it as dependency to assembly-xml. BTW, writing a converter from DOM to XMLStreamWriter is probably not too complex.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Venkata Krishnan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Writing Composite and Component Properties

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for responding.  As far as I saw the stax-utils have only snapshots
published.  If this is indeed true then it seems like option 1 is better.
But with option 1, is it good to bring in the databinding as a dependency
into assembly-xml.  To me assembly-xml seems to be at must lower layer to
databinding.   Please let me know your opinions about this.

Thanks

- Venkat