That's extremely coolllll!  Thanks for the tip Jean Sebastien,
- Ole

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Hi all,

I just thought I'd share this as I found it pretty useful when working with our Webapp samples.

If you're using Eclipse WTP and want to get WTP Web Projects generated for our Webapp samples you can simply pass a -Dwtpversion=1.5 option to the usual mvn eclipse:eclipse command, like this:
mvn -Dwtpversion=1.5 -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse

The magic -Dwtpversion=1.5 option will add the WTP Web project nature to all the Eclipse projects with <packaging>war</packaging> in their Maven pom.xml. You'll then be able to add these projects to a WTP Tomcat or Geronimo Server configuration, to publish and run them straight from your Eclipse workspace.

Hope this helps.