- Information on Geronimo support is missing.

   - When release .99 was posted on the serverside, people were asking
   whether there are samples and Sebstien pointed them to a rich set of samples
   in Tuscany. It might be a good idea to point this out in the release note to
   begin with.

   - It would be good to make distribution a point of its own and not
   hidden. How about we reverse the order of the following sentences and put a
   blank between them to make them stand out. (distribution could belong to the
   list of bullets before it)

Tuscany runtime can be configured as a single node SCA domain or with
nodes distributed across multiple instances.

Tuscany SCA supports running standalone with Jetty or Tomcat based runtimes
    or running as a standard web application. It also supports Geronimo.

   - Would be good to point out that BPEL implementation is through
   integration with Apache Ode.

   - Include link to open CSA?

Thanks,
Haleh