Bill,

We are prototyping some code which require SCA modules running in an OSGi
container, and would be very keen on using your implementation (SCA
container built using OSGi).  If you have prototype code which already runs
with Felix, would it be possible for you to submit the code? At the moment,
it would be sufficient for us to have SCA modules running in OSGi with
dependency resolution handled by OSGi, and it doesn't matter if the OSGi
service registry is not used for service lookup.

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini