Hi Brady,

Agreed, I think SDO unit testing infrastructure is enough. However, SDO test
cases are not passing successfully, and I'm not sure if it's out of date or
not. I think before each commit we should run the project_test to check if
everything is alright and add new tests for new implemented features, but
I'm not sure it's was being done for SDO.

Regards,
Adriano Crestani