There are actually 3 build systems on native projects...make, ant and
VSExpress.

- Make is completely deprecated with the addition of the new ant build
process. I think the make build system files (.sh and .bat) could already be
removed.

- Ant seems to be working for all 3 projects, but DAS and SDO samples

- VSExpress seems to be working fine for DAS and SDO, but seems to be broken
for SCA(at least the CppCalculator that is the only one I've tested on
VSExpress). VSExpress is useful for debugging and development, however it
uses .bat files to deploy the generated files, adding more files to the
maintenance list :s. Is there a way for VSExpress to use ant to deploy its
files? This way we would only need to maintain the ant files. Otherwise,
here is +1 to remove VSExpress files too.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Adriano Crestani