Hi JS,

The binding-notification-* samples can be run in isolation via ant run.
But also to run them from the command line, they assume that the
ntm runs on port 8083 and so the sample that is started first needs
to use that port. The sample command in the README for the
producer does that, so if you use it you should run the producer first.
Otherwise, just make sure that the first one you run uses
-Dnotification.httpPort=8083. The sample overview in the READMEs
tries to describe this.