Hi,

I am just about going to check in what Sebastien is suggesting here.  So you
could define a PolicySet as follows : -

<sca:policySet name="tuscany:Axis2ConnectionsConfPolicySet"
     provides=""
     appliesTo="sca:binding.ws"
     tuscany:alwaysAppliesTo="sca:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'SomeName']"

     <ConnectionsConf>
            <NoOfConnections> 100 </NoOfConnections>
            <TimeOut>300000</TimeOut>
     </ConnectionsConf>
 </sca:policySet>

Where the only thing you might have to define is that structure
<ConnetionsConf> and the xml processing for it.  Then you need to write your
handler for this policyset and register it in the binding module's
META-INF/services.  Thats it.

- Venkat