Thinking a bit futher about this, I am wondering what would we expect for
'requires' attribute of a ProfileIntent.  Do we assume that the intents
required by the Profile Intent should also belong to the same namespace as
the Profile Intent ?  I guess not.

How about the case of the 'provides' attribute for PolicySets ?  Do we say
these must be QNames strictly even if the PolicySet was just about providing
for intents in the same namespace ?

Am just about trying to understand if the targetnamespace is to be applied
only to Intent and PolicySet names and not to where they might be referrred
within the same definitions.xml file.

- Venkat