Hi Raymond,

SCA Artifacts that can have operations configured on them implement the
'OperationsConfigurator' interface.  This interface has a method that will
return a list of 'ConfiguredOperation' and each element in this list
represents an operation that has been configured for policies.  The
'ConfiguredOperation' extends a PolicySetAttachPoint and hence you should be
able to get the list of policysets from this.

Yes, we do aggregate the intents and policysets upto the operation level.
Let me go and add a test for the scenario you have mentioned here, in the
itest-policy.  I will post back once that is done

Thanks

- Venkat