Hi,

I am trying to run the bigbank sample from a distirbution and postulating a
multiple contirbutions situation as follow :

Let contribution CA and contribution CB each have their definitions.xml that
defines some policysets.  Now, can the composites defined in CB be able to
use the policysets defined in CA ?

If so, is there a discipline that needs to be followed in the order of
adding these contributions i.e. should CA be added first and then CB ?

In a distributed runtime, where CA and CB are added and deployed on two
different nodes, would the node that has CB should try to pull down parts
(just the defintions.xml) or whole of CA ?

Finally, if definitions are going to be applicable to an entire domain,
which I believe should be case, then how do we ensure that all
definitions.xml contributed are first read and processed before composites
are read and processed and how do we make this consolidate / aggregated
definitions available to all nodes in the domain ?

Thanks

- Venkat