Luciano Resende wrote:
Sure, please go ahead and add them to the SCA 1.2 branch. Just make
sure we use the proper version for the distribution artifacts in the
fix for TUSCANY-2179, as it looks like you have the 1.2-SNAPSHOT
version in trunk (where it should be 2.0-SNAPSHOT).

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 1:28 AM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino