I have attached a patch to TUSCANY-2167 [1] with the changes for
Dependency Cleanup. With these changes, calculator dependencies, that
was originally around 13 MB is now around 4.4 MB.

In Summary, these changes introduce couple new modules that is being
used to break up ws specific dependencies from policy modules (e.g
policy-xml-ws and policy-security-ws). Other then refactoring, there
is no change in functionality.

Please give it a quick review, and let me know if people are
comfortable with adding this to SCA 1.2 release.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2167

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende