Luciano Resende wrote:
Looks like we are getting ready for RC3. I'm basically done with the
dependency cleanup (see thread [1]) and JIRA count is very low (but
looks like new ones are being created)..

Please let me know if you have unfinished work that is a must for Java
SCA 1.2, otherwise I'll review the list of open JIRA in the morning
for any blockers, and start working on cutting a RC3.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg29677.html

I'd like to merge the fix for TUSCANY-2182 into the 1.2 branch if possible, I've tested the fix on Tomcat, Geronimo and WebSphere and have seen no regressions.

After that is merged I'll still need to fix the issue with our ServletFilter on WebSphere to get a successful bring up of the webapp part of the Store tutorial on WebSphere App Server 6.0.1, but if it doesn't make the RC3 cut I can work on documenting a possible workaround later.