Hello,

I have modified the composite for the store-market module. I had never
worked with multiplicity before. Thus, I need to some help to check if
this code is OK.

What I did was to modify the StoreMarketCatalog component from

<component name="StoreMarketCatalog">
        <reference name="fruitsCatalog"
target="StoreSupplierFruitsCatalog"/>   <reference
name="vegetablesCatalog"        target="VegetablesCatalogWebService">
                <binding.ws/>
        </reference>
</component>

<component name="StoreMarketCatalog">
        <reference name="GoodsCatalog" multiplicity="0..n"
target="StoreMarketFruitsCatalog01 VegetablesCatalogWebService01"/>
</component>

So, the relevant parts of the composite look like this now:

<component name="StoreMarketCatalog">
        <implementation.java class="services.market.MarketCatalogImpl"/>

        <property name="currencyCode">USD</property>
        <service name="Catalog">
                <t:binding.jsonrpc/>
        </service>
        <reference name="GoodsCatalog" multiplicity="0..n"
target="StoreMarketFruitsCatalog01 VegetablesCatalogWebService01"/>
        <reference name="currencyConverter"
target="StoreMarketCurrencyConverter"/>
</component>

<component name="StoreMarketFruitsCatalog01">
        <implementation.java class="services.FruitsCatalogImpl"/>
        <property name="currencyCode">USD</property>
        <reference name="currencyConverter"
target="StoreMarketCurrencyConverter"/>
</component>

<component name="VegetablesCatalogWebService01">
        <binding.ws/>
</component>

Jean-Sebastien mentioned that the approach of hard-coding the components
in the composite would not be needed when using multiplicity. However,
the way I used multiplicity here still requires new stores to be added
to the composite whenever the store wants to add its catalog to the
marketplace.

Jean-Sebastien, is this what you had in mind when you mentioned
multiplicity or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Mario