Hi Adriano,

The SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint  has been moved out of the
'definitions' module and into the core-spi module.   So you should not be
seeing
org.apache.tuscany.sca.definitions.SCADefinitionsProviderExtensionPoint
anywhere.  Could you please point me to where you are observing this
duplication ?  Thanks

- Venkat