Graham Charters wrote:
I updated this morning and also saw the Segmentation Fault.  I've
since re-run and now only see the Exception.  Further up on the build
there's also the following SQL Exception:

INFO: Starting node: http://localhost:9990/node-config/StoreClientNode
Connecting to database: jdbc:derby:directory:C:\Tuscany\java\sca\tutorial\store-
test/../store-supplier/target/cart-db
06-May-2008 15:44:59 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet /ShoppingCart/Cart/* threw exception
SQL Exception: Failed to start database 'directory:C:\Tuscany\java\sca\tutorial\
store-test/../store-supplier/target/cart-db', see the next exception for details
.

I'm not getting the seg fault but I'm getting the SQL exception too, randomly, in 1 out of 3 build environments.

I had seen the SQL exception before and thought I had implemented a good workaround for it in store-supplier/pom.xml (copying cart-db as the Maven SQL plugin doesn't seem to release the db properly in store-supplier, preventing store-test to open it later)...

It doesn't look like the workaround is working.

I've temporarily commented store-test out of the build. I'm at JavaOne today and will try to investigate later this evening. If I can't get around the database issue I'll just take it out as it's not really relevant to the test anyway.