ant elder wrote:
There hasn't been any reminders sent out yet but according to the schedule
today is when our Incubator report is due. I've made a rough start, feel
free update: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/May2008

   ...ant

Ant,

Looks good.

If more conference names will help, you can add "OASIS Symposium", where Tuscany was used to build a services application from scratch live in front of an audience! And it worked first time. Kudos to the guys who like to jump without a reserve parachute...

One other point perhaps worth making are the strengthening of links with other open source communities - with the ODE BPEL community and with the communities around OSGi.

Yours,  Mike.