Hi,

I've just tried building the latest trunk of Tuscany and I'm getting a
compile failure in the new endpoint module. The error I am getting is:

[INFO]

[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Default Endpoint Implementation
(during install)

[INFO]

[INFO] Compilation failure

/home/mcc/dev/apache/tuscany/modules/endpoint/src/test/java/org/apace/tuscan
y/sca/binding/sca/EndpointTestCase.java:[109,32] package
org.apache.xml.serialize does not exist

/home/mcc/dev/apache/tuscany/modules/endpoint/src/test/java/org/apace/tuscan
y/sca/binding/sca/EndpointTestCase.java:[110,32] package
org.apache.xml.serialize does not exist

Is anyone else seeing this issue or is it just me?

Thanks,

Mark

  _____