On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I was trying to use a reference with multiplicity (see composite
> below), and looks like the reference is being populated with two
> references for the same component, instead of one reference for each
> component.  Any ideas why this is happening ?
>
> BTW, I'm using the Eclipse Plugin from 1.2 release to run the application.
>
> <composite      xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>                xmlns:t="http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>                targetNamespace="http://discover";
>                name="discover_enterprise">
>
>        <component name="EnterpriseDiscoverServiceComponent">
>                <implementation.java
> class="services.map.ConfigurationDiscoverFederator"/>
>                <reference name="resourceCatalog" multiplicity="0..n"
> target="ComputerConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent
> NetworkConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
>                        <binding.ws/>
>                </reference>
>        </component>
>
>        <component name="ComputerConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
>                <implementation.java
> class="services.map.ComputerConfigurationDiscover"/>
>                <service name="ResourceDiscover">
>                        <binding.ws/>
>                </service>
>        </component>
>
>        <component name="NetworkConfigurationDiscoverServiceComponent">
>                <implementation.java
> class="services.map.NetworkConfigurationDiscover"/>
>                <service name="ResourceDiscover">
>                        <binding.ws/>
>                </service>
>        </component>
> </composite>
>

> --
> Luciano Resende
> Apache Tuscany Committer
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Hi Luciano

Note sure although this code has changed a bit recently with the Endpoint
work. I'm renaming the EndpointProvider to be called EnpointResolver at the
moment so I'll take a look and see if this is still happening. Is this test
checked in?