On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Nishant Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
> Here is the more detail regarding error...
> I have trace the error and found that exceptino source is from method
> "getInitialContext()" of
> "org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSResourceFactory"
> Here is the complete stack trace....
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.impl.JMSBindingException: JMS
> Destination HelloWorldService not found with create mode of "ifnotexist"
> while registering binding serviceA invoker
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSBindingInvoker.lookupDestinationQueue(JMSBindingInvoker.java:169)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSBindingInvoker.lookupDestination(JMSBindingInvoker.java:83)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSBindingInvoker.<init>(JMSBindingInvoker.java:66)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.jms.provider.JMSBindingReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(JMSBindingReferenceBindingProvider.java:117)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(RuntimeWireImpl.java:228)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.initInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:167)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.getInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:109)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.getInvocationChain(JDKInvocationHandler.java:243)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:148)
>  at $Proxy15.sayHello(Unknown Source)
>  at helloworld.HelloWorldClientImpl.sayHello(HelloWorldClientImpl.java:25)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at
>  at
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.invocation.JavaImplementationInvoker.invoke(JavaImplementationInvoker.java:109)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.SCABindingInvoker.invoke(SCABindingInvoker.java:61)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:286)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:154)
>  at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.CglibProxyFactory$CglibMethodInterceptor.intercept(CglibProxyFactory.java:149)
>  at
> helloworld.HelloWorldClientImpl$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$2ae21c1f.sayHello(<generated>)
> [...]

The easiest way to get this to work is using the jars from the WebSphere
J2SE JMS client - http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24012804.

Download and install that using one of the jndi options (jms_jndi_ibm or
jms_jndiĀ­_sun depending on your JRE), add the jars from that lib directory
(eg sibc.jms.jar and sibc.jndi.jar) to your Tuscany application classpath,
and use the attributes
initialContextFactory="com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory"
jndiURL="iiop://localhost:2809" (change host/port to match you WebSphere
install) on the Tuscany JMS binding. Then you Tuscany application should
work successfully using the JMS resources in WebSphere. Let us know if you
still have any trouble.