Thanks to everyone for the enthusiastic reception :-)

Mark.

On 7 Jun 2008, at 08:36, Mike Edwards wrote:

Mark,

Welcome to Tuscany. It is great news that Red Hat is getting involved with Tuscany.

I very much look forward to working with you all in the coming months.

Yours,  Mike.

Mark Little wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to let people know officially that people from Red Hat/JBoss will be getting involved with Tuscany over the coming months as we look at the best way in which to provide SCA support for our SOA Platform users. We're very excited about helping on Tuscany and complimenting the work we're doing at OASIS.
Mark.
----
Mark Little
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom. Registered in UK and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903 Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).

----