The SCA Web Service binding spec says that a WSDL document should
be generated for a service that uses <binding.ws>.  This applies
whether or not the <binding.ws> element specifies an existing
WSDL document.  If the <binding.ws> element specifies an existing
WSDL document, the generated WSDL document contains <wsdl:import>
statements referring to the existing WSDL document.

Currently Tuscany does not do this, but reuses the existing WSDL
document and may augment it with additional service, port, or
binding information.  This can cause problems, such as the problem
described in TUSCANY-2323 where the existing document is lacking
one of the prefixes required by the elements that are added.
It also leads to a confusing mix of user-written code and
generated code within the same document, and prevents Tuscany
from using the target namespaces for WSDL services, ports and
bindings that are specified by SCA.

I would like to fix TUSCANY-2323, as well as these other issues,
by implementing the mechanism described in the spec for generating
a new WSDL document in all cases.  So far I have prototyped a
simple case of this and got it working.  If anyone has concerns
about this approach, please indicate these before I get too much
further down this path.