Simon Laws wrote:
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 12:11 AM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I'm done with the JSR 250 issues, and got a clean build from latest
svn revision.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:32 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
I just checked in some improvements in the databinding area after a full
clean build. Now I will stay away from the code :-).

From: "Simon Laws" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 11:16 AM
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Branching for Release 1.3 was: Re: Release 1.3?

 I'm just trying to finish up the changes required to unhook the old
domain
modules from the runtime, tests and samples. Then I'm pretty much done
with
things I want to do before cutting the R1.3 branch. I'm planning on
doing
this first thing tomorrow morning UK time. Can you let me know if there
are
changes you are working on that you want to finish before I cut the
branch.
Also if there are changes you have that don't need to go in the branch
can
you hold back for a little while as I get this done. Obviously I'd like
keep the trunk as stable as possible for the next 12 hours so if people
have
time to give the code a spin and do a build that would be great.
Particularly after I've checked in the build changes related to domain.
I'll
post when I'm done.

Regards

Simon

Great, thanks Raymond.  I'll do an update and another build. Could you do
the same to try the domain removal changes I checked in?

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

OK, thanks everyone. I've now taken the branch for 1.3 so feel free to do as
you will with trunk. I'll start the process of tidying release, removing the
dead modules etc. shortly. I've created a Java-SCA-1.3 category in JIRA so
any new issues for the branch in there please.

Thanks

Simon

I checked in a fix for TUSCANY-2298 as r668020.  I did a full build
before and after applying the patch, and everything was OK.