Radim Kolarik wrote:
Hi,

just wanted you to know that I have managed to solve the problem now.
It was all about other files, which were on our classpath and which
were not supposed to be there (our product jars). That caused
classloader to load classes where they were not supposed to be loaded.

The problem doesn't appear anymore.

Thanks,
Radim

That's good news, as I was not able to reproduce the issue in my environment... I had tweaked a test case to do a "new InitialContext()" similar to what I saw in your stack trace, and it was working for me :)

Thanks

--
Jean-Sebastien