Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Luciano Resende wrote:
The one in the host-embedded is used for unit testing, and to make
sure extensions are working ok. The one in samples, is basically a
copy, and it's used as an example of how to build a new implementation
type. As you said in the first e-mail, the two are basically the same,
and I'd recommend you to stick with one of them (the sample version
that is more well documented)

Yes. Stick to the sample and ignore the test case, I'm going to change the test case to avoid confusion in the future.

Done. I have refactored the test case and also cleaned up the CRUD sample and added more relevant comments to it.

Hope this helps.
--
Jean-Sebastien