Hello,

I cannot build Tuscany SCA from the source code in the repository
on my system, because it fails when running the test in
samples\calculator-implementation-policies: The test case checks
for an exception message text which depends on the default locale
of the operating system. The only way I could get this test to run
was to change the test case to check for the german exception text
instead. Each attempt to convince maven to run this test with
-Duser.language=en failed (but I'm not really used to maven, anyway).
Any idea how this can be achieved?

Cheers,
Jürgen Schumacher

empolis GmbH | Europaallee 10 | 67657 Kaiserslautern
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.empolis.com

Sitz Gütersloh | Amtsgericht Gütersloh HRB 3971
Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Ribbrock, Dr. Stefan Wess