Evo Eftimov, iSec Consulting, www.isecc.com wrote:
Hello, our company is considering using Tuscany SCA container as part of an
end-to-end SOA solution.

Can a customer support representative contact  me to discuss details like
subscription packages for support etc

Regards

Evo

Hello Evo,
As far as I know there are no commercial support offerings for Tuscany.
This seems like a business opportunity for someone :-)

As an open source project, we do our best to support our users but we
cannot make any specific commitments to support levels.  Support is
provided on a "best effort" basis via the tuscany-user and tuscany-dev
mailing lists and the Tuscany JIRA system.  You can take a look at
examples of user questions and problem reports to see the level of
responsiveness that users typically receive.  In general I think we
do quite well at addressing and resolving most questions and problems
promptly, but in some cases for various reasons we may not be able to
provide functionality that users request.  In such cases we welcome
contributions from anyone interested in getting involved, and we are
always willing to help people who want to do this.

  Simon