Hi Marina

I've just been looking at this so some comments in line...

Simon

>>>      1) the namespaces used in SOAP BODY are not in conformity with the
>>> WSDL. Indeed, one can find the value "http://translatewithsms";  as the
>>> "pseudo"  namespace _ns_. Replacing that value with the one defined in
>>> the
>>> WSDL say "http://com.osa.mdsp.enabler.sei/SMSEnabler/V2_0/SMSSenderSEI";,
>>> the SOAP frame works
>>>
>>> Note that I realized that "translatewithsms" is the package name of my
>>> Eclipse project (containing in particular java client, interfaces etc.
>>> files).

A. How did you generate the Java interface that you are using to type the
component reference that refers to this remote service?
B. How do you define the interface of the reference that refers to the
remote service. Do you use interface.wsdl?

If you have generated your java interface into the package
"translatewithsms" and you use this to describe the reference interface (or
is defaults to this) then it will invent the message namespace based on the
package name I believe.

>>>      2) at HTTP level, the web service in the Nursery is protected by
>>> "Basic Authentication" ; but the "Authorization" header is not sent by
>>> Tuscany
>>>
>>>       (NB: at the current state, we cannot know whether it is actually a
>>> problem EXCEPT if Tuscany uses pre-emptive authentication mecanisms

Yes. You definitions.xml file turns on the WSSecurity authorization using
the <tuscany:wsConfigParam> element. To do HTTP basic authentication we need
a new a new policy definition. I don't think we have done this yet so I'll
be interested to see if anyone posts here to contradict me.

>>>      3) Note that Tuscany sends the authentication
>>> credentials(user/password) using WS-Security that is not taken into
>>> account
>>> by the Nursery platform.  This is not a problem however, credentials are
>>> not
>>>  operate.
>>>
>>> NB:  tcpdump files can be opened with WireShark http://
>>> www.wireshark.org/download.html

I see. This comes back to replacing wssecurity based authentication with
HTTP basic authentication.