From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of shenanigans
Sent: Wednesday, 9 November 2005 5:57 a.m.
To: tutor@python.org
Subject: [Tutor] [OTAnn] Feedback

I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.

We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more
aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.

Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds
broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html
editor.

It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.

S.

Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = Python_Tutor_List.roomity.com
*Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet.
~~1131468997277~~

A new monthly electronic newsletter covering all aspects of MED's work is now
available.  Subscribers can choose to receive news from any or all of seven
categories, free of charge: Growth and Innovation, Strategic Directions, Energy
and Resources, Business News, ICT, Consumer Issues and Tourism.  See
http://news.business.govt.nz for more details.

http://www.govt.nz - connecting you to New Zealand central & local government
services

Any opinions expressed in this message are not necessarily those of the
Ministry of Economic Development. This message and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivery to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and
that any use is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender and delete the
message and any attachment from your computer.