Having problem understanding how find() works. The html file I'm using is attached.
Python 2.4.2 (No.2, Nov 20 2005, 17:04:48)
>>> from elementtidy import TidyHTMLTreeBuilder
>>> doc = TidyHTMLTreeBuilder.parse('048229.html')
>>> root = doc.getroot()
>>> print root.find('html/body')
None
>>> print root.find('body')
None
>>>
Viewing the html under firefox DOM tool
-#document
-HTML
+HEAD
#TEXT
+BODY
No sure how to use the find.
--
Bob Tanner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42 1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288Title: [tclug-list] Visible click in X ?
[tclug-list] Visible click in X ?
Sam Martin s.earl.martin at gmail.comTue Nov 1 12:42:27 CST 2005
- Next message: [tclug-list] Visible click in X ?
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Is there an easy way to intercept mouse-click events before they hit
the window manager? I use kmousetool to help stave off repetitive
stress injuries (it auto-clicks when you pause the mouse for a given
interval, and starts a drag event if you move the mouse within another
given interval after the click), and it's difficult to hit that short
drag interval when trying to pinpoint things like window borders,
small toolbar/panel drag handles, etc.
What I'm really after is a visual indicator that the mouse was
clicked, preferably something relatively unobtrusive, like a slight
cursor change. I'd like to have a solution that doesn't depend on any
given window manager, since I'm always playing around in different
ones. My target box is running Ubuntu, so something already sitting
in the apt repositories would be ideal.
Any help/info/suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
SM
- Next message: [tclug-list] Visible click in X ?
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
More information about the tclug-list mailing list
_______________________________________________ Tutor maillist - [email protected] http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor
