"Preetinder Singh" <putj...@yahoo.com> wrote

copying someone else. So if there any book or online tutorials for complete beginners. I went to the python website and on wiki python and there are so many
books to choose from, please help me choose one.

There are many because people learn in different ways.
My tutor, for example, focuses on general programming principles and uses 3 languages to illustrate the points. It also assumes a fair degree of computer skills although no previous programming experience. Others take an example based approach. Others focus on a feature by feature, in depth coverage of a
single language. It just depends on how you like to be taught.

My advice would be to pick two or three tutorials from the Non Programmers section of the web site, follow a few of the sections in each and see which seems most effecftive to you. Stick with that tutor but when you get stuck refer to the second best to see how it covers the same topic. If you still can't understand
ask questions here.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site