> options.py is the biggest module in the admin package. The link I
> posted is to the get_actions method of ModelAdmin. In the tutorial,
> PollAdmin extends this class.

oh ok thanks, yes i will definately look through it

> I'm not coming from any framework. My knowledge of web development is
> scattered from bits learned here and there, out of curiosity rather
> than necessity. With Python 3 you're a bit limited, but you still have
> options. Obviously there's Django -- arguably the most popular,
> batteries-included framework. Pyramid is a leaner alternative. Bottle
> and CherryPy (also a WSGI server) are micro frameworks. There's also
> Tornado if you want an asynchronous framework based on callbacks and
> coroutines.

As there are a lot more guides for Django i think i will stick with it
rather than Pyramid. Maybe after ive learnt it well i can pick up
Cherrypy as i like the sounds of a small framework with a server. But
Django will be my main focus. Thanks for detailing the options for
Python 3