Since you are behind a router , ipconfig will only show the address of your
machine which has been given by the router. Ipconfig cannot see beyond the
router.

If you work within your own LAN , the IP address of your machine is
sufficient for the socket.

If you want to access from outside , there should be port forwarding enabled
on your router.

One of my personal interest . I have done an HTTP server on Python using
twisted and autobahn to control my arduino micro controller. But , I want to
stream media using it for my OpenCV to access it.

How are you streaming  videos?

CLEANTECH SOLUTION

www.cleantechsolution.in

SAVE PAPER , SAVE EARTH