Hi i wrote about a week ago about the problems i had with importing
sqlite3 on python 3.3 on ubuntu 12.04. Due to this ive tried to revert
back to python 3.2 which is the default installation along wit 2.7.
I've run into 2 problems.

1) I'm new to ubuntu and someone helped me install python3.3 from
source. I've tried 'make uninstall' from the dir containing the source
package but it seems there is no way to get this version off my
computer.

2) I really need to use virtualenv for python3.2. The problem is
python3.3 seems to be the default and overrides every virtualenv thing
i try doing. whether it is pyvenv or virtualenv, the 3.3 version takes
priority. It is located in /usr/local/bin  ... I have no idea where my
3.2 virtualenv is located although i know i definately installed it
with :
              sudo apt-get install python-virtualenv

if i can achieve 1) or 2) im sure the rest would be straightforward.
any ideas? I know this isn't really a python issue but it's a last
resort as the ubuntu guys are unsure of how to solve this. If i can't
resolve it, not to worry, i'll just upgrade my ubuntu to a more recent
version.

Thanks