On 12/03/2014 09:13, Alan Gauld wrote:
On 11/03/14 20:09, Dave Angel wrote:
  Alan Gauld <alan.ga...@btinternet.com> Wrote in message:

I am using Python 3.3.  I did some google searches and found something
called dbfpy to read dbase, so I downloaded and installed it.

    File "C:\Python33\lib\site-packages\dbfpy\dbf.py", line 260
      print repr(_rec)
               ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Which is in the dbfpy code.

Oops, good catch Dave, I didn't notice the file name...

So yes it looks like the OP needs a v3 version of
the dbfpy package. Or a different approach.

Or run 2to3 against dbfpy.

--
My fellow Pythonistas, ask not what our language can do for you, ask what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---
is active.