Danny and C Smith,

Thank you very much for your answers. And sorry for late reply I was away.

I will start including encoding="utf8" right away.
Printing them with numbers is also great idea and decent compromise, thanks....

The print function puts a newline at the end.  You can change this
default behavior by providing an "end" keyword to it. <<

I'm familiar with end from examples from the internet, but I was not successful with how to implement it into my example... Or something else get merged or I get an error...

I will keep try and if I don't succeed I will come back here :-)

Thanks for all your help!

This might be useful for reading values from a text value into a dictionary:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17775273/how-to-read-and-store-values-from-a-text-file-into-a-dictionary-python