good catch, and definitely a distinction beginners should be more cognizant
of.

it's also good to recognize that a call to "bool(match)" would render that
statement correct, as the built-in/factory function will return what an
object evaluates to (True [re.match object] or/vs.False [None]).

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Clayton Kirkwood <c...@godblessthe.us>
wrote:

> I reported it. I feel all grown up now. Kind of like one of the
> boys(girls...)
>
> Clayton:<)

"A computer never does what you want... only what you tell it."
    +wesley chun <http://google.com/+WesleyChun> : wescpy at gmail : @wescpy
<http://twitter.com/wescpy>
    Python training & consulting : http://CyberwebConsulting.com
    "Core Python" books : http://CorePython.com