Hello there I'm using Python  3.4 running on Ubuntu 14.04LTS
I'm new to programming and also new to linux
I'm trying to learn the pygame library
I was reading :

http://programarcadegames.com/index.php?chapter=introduction_to_graphics&lang=en#section_5

On the section on how to draw text the writer has the following code

font ||=||pygame.font.SysFont(||'Calibri'||, ||25||, ||True||, ||False||)|
|text ||=||font.render(||"My text"||,||True||,BLACK)
||screen.blit(text, [||250||, ||250||])

When I run the code using the IDLE the Python shell gives me the following error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/william/Desktop/Pygame/Python 3X/Drawing_Shapes.py", line 48, in <module>
font = pygame.font.SysFont('Calibri', 25, True, False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/pygame/sysfont.py", line 614, in SysFont
return constructor(fontname, size, set_bold, set_italic)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages/pygame/sysfont.py", line 537, in font_constructor
font = pygame.font.Font(fontpath, size)
pygame.error: font not initialized

I think the problem is that the fonts in Ubuntu are probably stored in a different location than in Windows OS.And therefore python can not find it using the SysFont
method
Can anyone give me any suggestion on how to edit the code so that I can write text
on my graphics?
Thank you.