Respected sir

                     Myself pallab kumar seal from India I am using  python2.7
in my window 7 but while  I am using python to compile my program I am
getting following  error

Programe1

age = 21

if age < 12:

print( "You ' re still a child!" )

elif age < 18:

print( "You are a teenager!" )

elif age < 30:

print( "You ' re pretty young!" )

elif age < 50:

print( "Wisening up, are we?" )

else:

print( "Aren ' t the years weighing heavy?" )

answer

expected an indented block

programe 2

x = 41

if x%7 == 0:

# --- Here starts a nested block of code ---

if x%11 == 0:

print( x, "is dividable by both 7 and 11." )

else:

print( x, "is dividable by 7, but not by 11." )

# --- Here ends the nested block of code ---

elif x%11 == 0:

print( x, "is dividable by 11, but not by 7." )

else:

print( x, "is dividable by neither 7 nor 11." )

answer

expected an indented block

yours faithfully

pallab kumar seal